Cambridge Speed Skating Club offers an affordable Try Before You Join program during the month of September. The program is designed to be a fun introduction for children to the sport of speed skating. Try Before You Join includes 4 on-ice lessons during our first skating session. It also includes speed skate rental.
- Registration/Skate fitting:
- September 11th and 13th 5:30pm-8:00pm
- Ice sessions:
- Week 1 September 18 and 20 5:30-7:00pm
- Week 2 September 25 and 27 5:30-7:00pm
Required equipment to bring:
- CSA approved, hard-shell helmet which fastens securely under the chin
- Neck guard with chest protector
- Cut resistant and waterproof gloves made of vinyl or leather
- Kneepads – volleyball kneepads are great
- Soccer-type shin guards
Registration form available HERE to print and bring to the arena.
For more information please contact the club at email@example.com